Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

I just... Love it so much.

When I read the comic, I laughed and was like, "This is cool. :)"

8 years later, I go and see this. I haven't seen the comic in such a long time, so I'm basically crying and laughing at the same time. It's beautifully done, extremely smooth, accurate, and just... ugh.

I love this animation. :)

Incident:111a Incident:111a

Oh-ho-ho-ho. That last bit.

I give you 5 stars and I ask for nothing in return, because you deserve it.

Pokemon: Evolution Pokemon: Evolution

Would the little worm thing have a name?

Charmaggot? Chargrub... Whatever. The movie was pretty funny :D

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

Wow this game is extremely well done and it also seems well optimized. Everything about this game looks visually appealing and the music good god the music is so good.

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

Not sure what it was, but the other 2 didn't scare me so much. This one, I was almost always on the edge of my seat. I believe this mixed in the fear factor of Deep Sleep [series] almost perfectly, yet still retained the general theme of "Don't Escape". In my opinion, this deserves nothing less than 5 stars.

Doodle God Doodle God

@no1funkydude: ...The point is to be creative and to find certain combinations to create one thing, to create others. Obviously, you must lack some creativity if you don't know that. The WHOLE point is to be CREATIVE.

I, for one, love this game.

Let's get lost together Let's get lost together

This is music I hear only in my dreams. I never would have thought I could hear anything like it elsewhere. There's something about this that makes it preternatural and with that, I cannot give this anything less than 5 stars.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I honestly believe this song is the face of the Newgrounds Audio Portal.

Indigo Rain - Blossom Indigo Rain - Blossom

I accidentally clicked 1-star when trying to click your name. My page froze and responded to the general area instead of the link it clicked on. :(

I WANT to give this 5-stars but noooOOOOOoo Newgrounds limits me to 1 vote per day :(

5-stars for this, brother. This was a very interesting and unique electronic song for me.

Indigorain responds:

Not a problem, man! I appreciate the kind words :D

TrickyHank.Jpg TrickyHank.Jpg

Cartoons have grey blocks/minimal details for their bodies but I love seeing the large amount of detail and additions in Krinkels' drawings

Tricky look tricky af

Eraser Eraser

Okay it's been like 7 months since this came out and it's probably such a random time and piece of artwork to have a comment on but whatever

This is nothing short of beautiful, in my opinion. Abyssal36 below me pretty much noted every physical aspect and critique that I also wanted to address; however, I can't find it within me to express it any better. Something about it just speaks to me, like someone who wants to tell a story but can't. I'm so totally intrigued at how many and what kind of stories that could lie behind this drawing, yet there were so few details and text actually given behind it.

It's like, it has just the right amount of emotion and expression to SEEM like it would say something, but without saying anything at all. That's what I love most about it; it sparks creativity and allows my mind to wander so freely, yet so constrained at the same time. I'm creating this review after a day of work and I probably sound so cheesy or crazy, but I dunno. I just really like it and somehow felt the need to tell you (that is, if you'll ever read it) just one random day.

What a strange, indescribable feeling I get just from looking at this.

Rhunyc responds:

Oh wow, thank you very much for the kind review. It's refreshing to have reviews like this! I'm glad it causes some sense of wonder and question, as with some pieces I try to do just that.

And I read all my comments/reviews. They give me the motivation to keep making more sometimes! I appreciate the review!

Totoro Totoro

My Neighbor Totoro! I absolutely love Studio Ghibli movies - Totoro being no exception. I love how it retains the quality of your usual posts, yet the style and patterns are clearly Ghibli. An excellent combination and execution, if I do say so myself (as if I can say anything lol but whatever).

Off-topic, but I really recommend the rest of the Ghibli movies, especially the ones made by Miyazaki; they're so inspiring and beautifully done. Not saying you need to/should learn from them, but just out of entertainment purposes (Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke are two absolutely BEAUTIFUL movies) lol

Rhunyc responds:

Ahhh thank you much for the kind words! You can say whatever you like, your opinion is just as important as mine. :D

And yeah! I just started going through Ghibli/Miyazaki films and they're fantastic. I've enjoyed every one I've seen so far!