Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

Wow this game is extremely well done and it also seems well optimized. Everything about this game looks visually appealing and the music good god the music is so good.

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

Not sure what it was, but the other 2 didn't scare me so much. This one, I was almost always on the edge of my seat. I believe this mixed in the fear factor of Deep Sleep [series] almost perfectly, yet still retained the general theme of "Don't Escape". In my opinion, this deserves nothing less than 5 stars.

Doodle God Doodle God

@no1funkydude: ...The point is to be creative and to find certain combinations to create one thing, to create others. Obviously, you must lack some creativity if you don't know that. The WHOLE point is to be CREATIVE.

I, for one, love this game.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Absolutely LOVE the puzzle and challenge in this game.

So many items were hidden secretly, like the chain and mushroom. It took me literally 7 tries to get through!

And although pixel-y (8-bit, I think), the game looks AMAZING. The amount of detail put into each item and surrounding is excellent.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

This is just amazing. I LOVE looking at space and such. It's almost mind-blowing that there are such things so big that we cannot comprehend, especially the approximate size of the entire Universe.

What freaks me out the most is the Hubble Deep Field and the Eridanus Supervoid. It's just amazing that what we think is big, really doesn't compare to anything in space.

A small talk A small talk

I love this game. It really provokes thoughts and makes you really think on the situation you're in.

I won't spoil anything, but I will say this: There are lies in the world.

5/5 Stars, and favorited. This'll stay one of my favorites for a while :D

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Omaigawd. It's finally out :D

I'm totally speechless. It's just awesome. Thanks a bunch, Kupo :P

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Holy mother of god.

This game is beyond amazing.

Soundtrack? Ugh. I can't explain its beauty.
Gameplay? KOLM ;) Awesome.

I just...love this game.

Columbine Massacre Columbine Massacre

Why would you create a game like this? The shooting was completely horrid and you make a joke about it?

Gaycied responds:

It's a game on the internet, lighten up.

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

Justin? From Sky9? HEY! It's me, Roxxar!

Anyways, GREAT game, love it. Wish the assassins and wizards weren't as strong, but...AWESOME GAME.